You are the friendliest earthworms I have ever met. I like that you come in pastel colors instead of just mangy brown. Don't get me wrong though, brown is a true-to-life good stuff color. So. I am trying to put into action some exciting plans. I will update you on these as they come to pass. In the meantime, I will tell you about my body:
1. My organs feel sensitive.
2. My chest hairs are multiplying.
3. My back is a little hunchy. I would like to work on this.
4. My knees are less bony than I wish them to be, but I am not willing to have surgery on them. Any surgery will be oriented to getting those delightful goat legs attached!! (Thanks for reminding me about this FB)
5. My face is puffy and sick-looking but I am trying not to let it get to me. I look wan.
Thanks for your support and your lack of morals!!!