Friday, May 27, 2005

Prescription for Importance and Happiness

I want no more hurts or accusations of chump to be mounted on Ham Paw. Ham Paw is delicate, the skin is prone to bleeding when misaligned in relation to the sun. Words are like deep gashes when they are abusive in the slightest. I ask you to please be respectful of the channeler, he has willed us all into being. That is what I expect.

If it pleases you it will please me to mention that tonight I celebrated in the tented world. It was told to me that the tents released bad energy in the form of pencil drawings of hairlike gaseousness. Whether this is really true is unimportant. We were all there - Fairy B., Ham Paw, myself, Uncle Fritz and even Edward to complete the set. It was lovely in the making and in terms of memory will rank on chapter ten of solace. Thanks be.

Ham Paw is tenuous in his rantings. He is beseeching the strength of horsepower to continue in his genital-less, hairless poignancy. Ham Paw is a leader. Listen to us and them. Thanks be.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both you and Ham. You are channelers of the highest order. Please enact gashes on me in the shed and diagnose me, at once.

Anonymous said...

This is true and love abounds like seaweed on the sandy dunes of throats. I am in love with everything.

Anonymous said...

Ham Paw is my leader and seer, my oracular avuncular excitement release pod.

Anonymous said...

I love Ham Paw too. If he is interested in turning his urine to gel, he may use me as a traverser.

Anonymous said...

I've got the sweats.

Anonymous said...

Naw baby, I've got the sweats, red silk to bring the Hammer on down.

Anonymous said...

MC Hammer, you're the result of a head injury, a contusion, perhaps a malignancy or a stroke.

Anonymous said...

good morning. I must reiterate the directive issued by Mr. Mountain. Ham Paw is a fragile being whose wisdom and talents should never be called into question. He must be protected.

That is all.

Anonymous said...

P-P-Praises be to the HamPaw
B-Best channeler we done saw
Posts like a freak
At his introspective peak
A-And leaves us all in awe.

Anonymous said...

nice job hammer. that's how we pray.

Mountain Man said...

Hammer, do your pants hang very low in the crotch? Do you hide a woman in there?

Hi Ham, the courage to continue is what you are fortunate for, in terms of everything else being available to you.