Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry What-Not




Can you believe these are porcupine quills? They are. I was as shocked as you.

Well, it is time to depart for the caravan of kinship. There will be no negativity, no undermining, just a surrendering to the wills of our tribesmen. I have already lost my appetite. I hope for delight in the day and night for all of you. Thank you for your time and and attention to these matters of the blog. I don't know what I am and I am sure you don't know what you are, but at least we are part-human and it is time to attempt not to triage.

I have love in my gut, it trembles inside me and gives beyond-intangible pats on the fur of my chums.

Happy Post-Everything.

7 comments:

Heart As Arena said...

MM! Happy Needletongue. Whilst celebrating I highly recommend a leap off the couch to Andy's house and the Factory of the Mattress. There was one room at Andy's where a curatorial move made me burst into tears upon entrance. It was an obvious pairing, but genius nevertheless. And as ever, the MF was an mf. Absolutely killer group show. Actually, TWO killer group shows. Hell, yeaaaaaaaah. Martini at the Westin before jumping the T.

The Capt'n said...

I fell you, MM.

Anonymous said...

HAA I will try to get around while in the city of Pitts. Thanks for the shove. Merry Needletongue to you too!!!

And Capt'n, I am pleased to meet you. Gnar.

Anonymous said...

I have arrived in the land of Tastykake...the land of the butterscotch krimpets. Let the misery commence! I will drown myself in sausages and wine, with a hit of oxy now and again. Holiday wishes to you MM, and to Uncle Fritz, Slothy, FB, Ham, Krix, Hyena, Arthur !

fairy butler said...

Hellos. i am drunk 75% of the time now. it is the way of the elves. I am riding on their merry sleigh through the next several days - fending off the anxiety and steeling my determination to be normal and nice. yay to you all.

Anonymous said...

happiest of holidays hooligans!

Anonymous said...

Merry Gooey Tongue. Me sleep now. Me sleep always. Love, ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz