Thursday, October 13, 2005

Undermine

Rain still tumbles and shoots squadron-like, downward pelting, ruining your legs and head, mainly. I am needing to refill my powder packet in order to avoid the shakes that plague my squishy hands. Let's hope Doktor Wyrd will hook me up with the meds I require.

My palms are sweating like room temperature butter-pats today, I am using this heinous goo as a low-fat spread on my toast points. There are so many alternatives to butter, in case you didn't realize it. Today is for pro-action, depth preprarations, something else, I forget.

Many strong wishes to you today. May your inner ear contain soothing reminders of your self-worth.

One last thing - astronaut ice cream. Does anyone know where I can buy it?

15 comments:

sloth said...

MM, this undersea living is getting to sloth, too. The algae blooms are getting a little out of control. Soon there will be a post on Log World with a link that is guaranteed to ease the grumps.

Do a Froogle search for reeze-dried astronaut ice cream. You will be rewarded with many sources.

sloth said...

that's "freeze dried," of course. forgot the effing f.

postmoderndebunker said...

And where can I get my pumpkin pie today? Is there a pie delivery service?

I am tired of the water-wades.

fairy butler said...

i have no shoes!

mountain man said...

Pie is on the minds of constituents. Water removal is also on our minds. I offer a Mountain Man prayer to those who are battling leakage in their homes. May absorbency come to you.

fairy butler said...

for water-wading that is.

fairy butler said...

home roof is holding!!! thank you mm!!

sloth said...

Pumpkin pie can be used to caulk the leaks, just in case, FB.

pie caulk said...

I am useful for many things. Caulking is just one.

postmoderndebunker said...

I will like to eat you--pie caulk.

postmoderndebunker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mountain man said...

Blasted presence is coming into tonight. Please accept the willingness as a token of everything. Please ignore the recklessness and diminish the forfeiture with sensitive unseeing eyes. Ok? Ok.

Victor said...

Ok. I think I understand you. But how do you feel about geometric abstraction?

blasted presence said...

Okay.

Pig Snout said...

Ok.