Tuesday, March 15, 2005

First of All

There are cat eyes that I have just noticed, staring at me from all around my cube. WTF?? I can count 20 pairs of glassy steamy eyes. They want to pounce. Second of all, it is time to perform surgery. I have a pan in one hand to knock out the patient. I have my dull scissors in the other to cut into the patient. I have towels to stop the bleeding. I won't need wax this time because the patient will be surefire unconscious. I have a tape recorder to catch all the sounds on tape. (Later I will edit the yelps and bonks together to make a sound piece) I will drag each patient into the men's room and perform the surgeries in the handicapped stall. I am bringing office supplies with me in a small brown bag too. I am going to implant staples and pencils into people's organs. When they wake up they for sure won't know what's what.

4 comments:

Hugs said...

you are realy freaky. how is your therapy going? do you go every day?

Terri said...

Hugs, what is this? You can't spell either?

Shower said...

MM, have you taken me today? I sit near you. You smell homeless again.

vivienstarkweather said...

To Whom It May ConcernS.

I know that i am probably out of line in writing to you since i donet know you, But I myself personally have 19 cats, ranging in age from 3 months old to the oldest cat, Snickers who is nearly 1 year old next week. And as a collector of cats (mostly Siamese, for the Hair) which I use to make wigs for Hasidic Alapicia Patience in the Jewish Community. Of course, most of the patience are not allergic to cats. Therefore, when I read your Comments today not only about Worship of the Devil but also, and i found this likewise to be troubling that you would own 10 cats, with a total of 20 cats eyes, and want to put pencils inside of them. 2 years ago, something similar happened to one of my cats Bumble, which upset me so much I had to go back to the hospital. I work primarily at home and often use and eraser when I make a mistake. Needless to say, one of them ended up inside of Bumbles. It upsets to even think about it.