Monday, May 23, 2005

Chaos Bewitched

Is what I am after. That is a phrase from one of my favorite books, Moby Dick. I am off to go semi-whaling for a few days. It's up to Ham Paw to take over in the meantime. I am not sure how he is doing lately. When I last heard from him, he was out of sorts at best. His divination practices seemed to be fouling. But I do believe that the target realigns through daily practice and I am sure he is swimming in a pantless splendor as I type. My eyes are still unfresh so I can understand.

Today I hope to visit the store, "Mysteries" and spend many hours there. I am looking for mysterious tidbits that may contain lucid portals. I am hoping to avoid all tards and lunch on greens to cleanse the system. I will be working on some boggy, soggy squitchiness in the form of art projects. It is time for this. I have bought mucho paints and have nice paper to scratch around on. I am not sure what to make but I will figure it out either on my own or with the help of psychoactive achievements. I can't wait to resume concrete function on Wednesday night.

11 comments:

postmoderndebunker said...

Mountain Man, you know we'll miss you! I am hoping Ham Paw will be up to the task of keeping up the magic of the blog.

pinkeye said...

good riddence

ham paw said...

Hey mm, You will be missed. May your days be filled with hoeing and dirts. May your paper be scratched to fulfillment. May your nights be starry. may your bowels be emptied rightly.

pinkeye said...

You got that right Paw.
MM's bowels will be empty and his every moment will be filled with ho-ing. Beths got the gate to his backyard.

sloth said...

Best of lucks with the semi-whales, MM. Flense us some good pictures.

Props to the Ham-peeps!

fat girl said...

who you calling whale?

krixfort said...

you are missed, MM. good luck in your pursuits.

Producer said...

Mountain Man, I want to say I am sorry that some creep attacked you on one of my post. I wanted to answer their comments but it would make it appear as if they had merit which they do not have so I thought it best to visit your comments section to say I am sorry you were attacked. I believe it is crazy Ray. I just hope you will still be a visitor to my blog.

Write to me at actoraj@actoraj.com and we can speak in private about this matter.

Again I am very sorry they attacked you.

Albert (AJ) Torcaso of A.J. Speaks Out

Please write me an e-mail so that I can contact you in the future.

krixfort said...

have the muses paid a visit yet? when will you be back? I miss you!

pinkeye said...

Since you are all pining for Mountain Man whilst he neglects us in the pines, take a gander here
http://www.whitestarr.nl/
and consider your options.
Nobody wants a brown dirt patch.....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestion!! My Mom needs to consider that.