Most people are not aware of the poison that partway consumes them every day. It starts from the outside and moves quickly, transdermally, beneath the skin. You cannot stop the malabsorption. All you know is that you wake up and feel somewhat ok, and then by 3 or 4 pm you want to kill yourself or at least numb the pains with pills, drink, ice and the like. What could accomplish such a poisoning but poison itself? You may feel this is a passive worldview and therefore problematic once again, but here is where you and I may differ. It's ok! You can still read my blog and comment on it if you want to. I am into dissenting opinions. I am broadening, as they say, becoming less of a Mountain Man Tyrant.
Bonjour to newness! Bonjour to poison! Even if it is eating me alive.