Thursday, April 21, 2005

Nighttime Over-abundance

Here we are, ready to pounce on the darkness from car seats on the highway. There are police blockading us from getting where we need to go and we are high on life. I am so high on morphine. I can't help it, I became addicted the day before yesterday while at work. I found a secret stash in the office supply closet, behind the neverending sky high stack of post-its. I semi like post-its.

Dear Ham Paw, I am looking forward to Saturday's festive incantatory rabbit-hutch-style meetings and sacred communal laugh showers. I am saving and shrinking and celebrating in anticipation. Delight is the name of the game of the day. I love thee.

3 comments:

Marketing man said...

You have a remarkable blog here! I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a home business opportunity site. It pretty much covers home business opportunity related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

UTEKRYNK said...

Hi,
I have links on my site to Britax Car Seats resources. Your readers might be interested in checking it out further.

Britax Car Seats

No Hassle Loans said...

Has anybody tried this Hoodia Diet Pills. I heard of the Hoodia Weightloss pills. Here is the Pure Hoodia Diet Pills or the Phentramine diet pill