The crimes that were perpetrated against Mountain Man include (but are not limited to) the following:
1. There was supposed to be a party for a show MM was in on Friday night. Just as MM arrived, the dealer left. There was no one at the gallery but MM, Beth and Gertrude. Oh yes, there was one more. He will be mentioned in the second item on this list.
2. Bob came to the faux-party/joke on MM. Bob was glum. He tried to spread glumness to MM by telling him that he was "doing well for his station." Fooey on you Bob.
3. On Saturday morning MM was to be at his gallery to show some drawings to potential buyers. This sadly did not occur. MM showed up with a large unwieldy portfolio wearing his finest green fur suit. When he arrived at his appointed time he stood alone in the hallway, locked out of the gallery. He fearfully waited. The dealer arrived and asked him to help set up the brunch. For 3 hours MM waited to show off is wares, as he was told he would be encouraged to do. This did not happen. MM cracked jokes with a nice leopard-headed henchman instead. He left somewhat dejected.
4. Mountain Man had a giant zit on his cheek all weekend.
5. Mountain Man had a lot of tummy aches.
6. Mountain Man cried early Sunday afternoon. He tried to buck up. Now here he is on Monday a numb and lifeless man.