Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Simon

Simon LeBon is not an enemy. I have loved him since 5th grade and it's not stopping now. Back then I liked guys more than I do now. I was also super flexible and could do things to myself that you can't even imagine. I was vigilant regarding my spot. (3 spots.)
I also had a friend then and we would have sleep overs until one night I spooned him and he claimed I touched his kibble and bits. And I said I didn't but I did and then he wasn't my friend anymore. I assume that happens to every boy with his best friend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MM, the same thing did happen to me. I was rejected by my best boy chum. It still hurts today. We used to like Duran Duran too.

Anonymous said...

I am willing to put pork on my hands in order to touch you. Do you still need 3 spots? I can give you one of mine.

Anonymous said...

taffy that is so generous! you must have played well on the playground

Anonymous said...

I played well.

Anonymous said...

I like to call it meat and 2 veg instead of kibble and bits. But I knew what you meant right away.